Friday 20 July 2012

Ombre

Ombre is one of those trends that I actually like. When I was in high school (back in.. 2003?) I dip-dyed my hair with hot pink and got in a ton of trouble. It seems okay for teens these days and in a fit of attempting to re-capture my youth I gave it another go, with turquoise this time. Sarah came over and helped me with the bleaching. I ended up leaving it the orange-y colour for a while because she did such a good job.


 Apparently I only take photos of myself backlit, so this is the best photo i have of my hair with turquoise in it. It has faded to a really nice soft mermaidy green.


Last night I tried out ombre nails, too. I didn't have any makeup sponges so i used a washing-up cloth thing, which was a pretty terrible idea. It came out okay considering. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment