Wednesday 5 September 2012

the Sprig and Fern Tavern -

I guess the Sprig and Fern would be my 'local', they provide an amazing array of craft beers in a warm, stylish setting.
Devon and I (and our Doc Martens) went along last week, they do a 'tasting tray' for about $18 and you can choose what beer you would like to try. 
Along with great, fresh beers~ Sprig and Fern has a welcoming, community atmosphere. I probably haven't been there enough to call it my local, but I really like their ethos ~ with no television screens or pokie machines, they encourage you to be present in pleasant surroundings. Did I say the beer is really delish too?
They also do flagons, so after our tasting tray; I got two litres of Fern Larger to take home. Cheers Sprig and Fern, see you soonish - Sarah. Check out their website for more details:  http://www.sprigandfern.co.nz/taverns/tinakori-road-wellington.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment