Monday 14 May 2012

Paletteness

*Top left drawing by Sian Torrington

Like a lot of Wellingtonians, most of my wardrobe is compiled of varying shades of black. My major exception to the rule is turquoise - I cannot get enough.

 All four items above were thrifted:
 - Turquoise and black playsuit (unfortunately never publicly worn due to its moose knuckle tendencies)
 - Stunning western shirt, as previously discussed
 - Pashmina, of which I am wearing today
 - Made in New Zealand blazer has to be carefully applied to an outfit as it can look a bit hobo-clownish


I am getting civilly unionised this December and I am just wanting putting it out there in the universe that I want a turquoise dress. Not that I'm fussy or anything (!) it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Oh well finders crossed.
-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment