Sunday 19 August 2012

Groom Barbers

I haven't paid for a haircut since 2008. I like to do that shit myself ~ and I'm usually pretty good at it too! But  over the weekend, the extent of my self-hairdressing expertise was unsuccessful and I needed professional help. Groom Barbers on Tinakori Road in Thorndon sorted me out. I had never been to a barbers before, it was much cheaper compared regular Wellington salons. The stylist there was really nice and skilled, she set me up with a handsome ass cut.
Groom Barbers are situated just down the road from my whare, later in the afternoon ~ I went back and asked if I could take some pictures. The following set were shot on my new Canon which I'm still getting used to as I have been a Nikon-gal since forever but ye, here are the results:








-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment