Saturday 2 June 2012

woven chain bracelet

These Aurelie Biedermann woven chain bracelets caught my eye when they first came about - I can't really afford to spend £231.22 on gold plated jewellery at the moment! Awesomely ~ Honestly WTF made a super easy to follow tutorial on how to replicate this very look. 

http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-woven-chain-bracelet/


I was given a beautiful hand crafted silver chain bracelet for my 21st - I only wear it on special occasions so this would be a way to revamp it for everyday use. Another reason I don't wear it very often is for the fear of it scratching my watch - having a cotton buffer is the most perfect addition!
 
So this is the final product, made with the rag-tag bunch of cotton I had in my sewing box. My next purchase will be black embroidery thread - so I can make an evening version.
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment